If you ever wanted to log serial data in a very easy way, this is what you need.
Fully functional - Microsoft Windows - download
- Very easy to use (HyperTerminal is so bad)
- Run in TEXT mode for catching debug texts
- Or can be run in BINARY mode, so you can also analyze any binary serial protocol.
- Timestamps are added to each line to better analyze the results
- NTP time synchronization for very accurate timestamps
- Selectable fonts and colors
- Export of log files
- DTR detection
- Automatically detects available serial ports.
- Completely free (but no source code as I developed it for my employer)
Known bugs: When the log file becomes VERY large, it will stop functioning.....